520 Maharakeke Rd, Waipukurau
First established in 1932 by a group of Wellington market gardeners looking for a high grade of limestone they could rail to their gates. It was here in 1962 that Joe Topp made his first tonnes of Hatuma Dicalcic Phosphate® commercially available. His son, Clifford, started working at Hatuma in 1964 and took the product through the next thirty years, seeing the second millionth tonne sold. FuturepHos® is now manufactured at this site and transported throughout the North Island.